Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Creating Account Camera's - Coolpix P6000 Missing from List

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Tony892

Tony892

Tony892

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Site Supporter

Hi,

Just created an account on this new forum and one of my camera's was not shown on the list - Coolpix P6000

Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Adam

Adam

Nikon Forums Staff

• Administrators
  • 1,335 posts
  • Country Flag

We haven't added every camera to the database yet, though all DSLRs and 1-series cameras are up.  We are still working on compacts and they will be added over the course of the coming days.

If you'd like to speed things up, you can actually add the camera on your own by clicking on the "Add camera" button on this page:

Performance Compacts - Nikon Camera Database - Camera Database - NikonForums.com

Don't be overwhelemed by the number of fields- most of them are optional (though we encourage including as many specs as possible).

TD-P950

TD-P950

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationEngland

My Coolpix P950 is not listed either.  I tried to add a new model to the database and spent an hour completing the many fields in the permitted formats.  But it was lost after I managed to get it to save so I seem to have wasted my time. so I'm not sure if the function to add new camera to the database actually works.

Adam

Adam

Nikon Forums Staff

• Administrators
  • 1,335 posts
  • Country Flag

Looks like it did go through:

Nikon Coolpix P950 - Long-zoom Compacts - Nikon Camera Database - Camera Database - NikonForums.com