Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Login problem

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

photobud

photobud

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Not able to log in viay ipad ... iPhone works fine ipad keeps saying incorrect password is a forum fault or ?????

nbanjogal

nbanjogal

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUT, USA

Site Supporter

I'm sure Adam, the forum administrator, will chime in here, but I am able to log in via my iPad as well as my iPhone. Right now I'm on the iPad...I can't imagine it's a forum issue, but perhaps Adam will know better.

photobud

photobud

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Well I used the same login detailed as iPhone yet it says incorrect user name or password ... I even tried password reset that still worked in iPhone but not ipad ... On ipad I use tapatalk Hd

photobud

photobud

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
problem solved tapatalk hd replaced with pro all working now

Adam

Adam

Nikon Forums Staff

• Administrators
  • 1,335 posts
  • Country Flag

Tapatalk is a quirky little app ;)  Glad you were able to get it to work (but know that we also have a mobile skin if you visit the site via your phone's browser).