Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nikon 50mm F1.4G: $359

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Adam

Adam

Nikon Forums Staff

• Administrators
  • 1,335 posts
  • Country Flag

B&H claims to have the lowest price online on the Nikon 50mm F1.4G lens.  They're taking an extra $40 off after the $100 instant rebate for a final price of $359:

http://www.bhphotovi...=5981

585343.jpg

Kenafein

Kenafein

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Country Flag

This really is a great price.  I am pretty happy with my 50/1.8D or it would be irresistible. I hope all the forum members in the market have seen this thread.  

Adam

Adam

Nikon Forums Staff

• Administrators
  • 1,335 posts
  • Country Flag

Deal ends 3/29, FYI!

alden

alden

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationHiding in the hallway
If I didn't already have the 50 f/1.8D I would jump on this!

Kenafein

Kenafein

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Country Flag

Nikon doesn't have sales often enough, jump on this people. It's a right dandy lens at a fair price.  

• Ron likes this

Ron

Ron

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • 2,255 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationMagic City

I bought one of these last month and I'm pretty happy with it. I've posted a review in the lens section of this site if you're interested in the gory details. 

This is a great deal on a great lens. And Kenafein is right... Nikon doesn't do these lens only sales nearly as much as they used to. In most cases you have to bundle the lens with a camera purchase in order to get the discount. Personally, I think Nikon is shooting themselves in the foot by doing things like that but hey, what do I know? LOL 

Anyway, there are about a dozen good lenses up for grabs until the 29th of the this month. And, by purchasing at B&H through links on the forum you'll be helping to keep this site running. 

--Ron

deano

deano

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationColorado USA

Site Supporter

I agree, a good lens to use.  Mine is about a year old and love it.

Thumper

Thumper

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • 2,289 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationTexas

Site Supporter

Great deal on a great lens. If you don't have one, you should jump on this deal.