Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello from Ontario

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Rob Lonsberry

Rob Lonsberry

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag
Hello everyone. I'm an experienced bird photographer from a small town east of Toronto.

I'm looking forward to sharing some of my work and some advice for those of you who are into wildlife photography and are looking for experienced advice on mid to high end gear and technique.
I'm a Nikon man that has nothing against those of you who prefer a different brand.

Tony892

Tony892

Tony892

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Site Supporter

Hi Rob, Welcome to the forum and look forward to seeing your work and hearing your tips.

K-9

K-9

Jamie

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationNew England

Site Supporter

Hi, Rob. This forum is actually 99% Canon users, so I'm real glad to hear you don't mind. Tony is the only real Nikon user left.

Haha, just kidding and welcome.

Daniel

Daniel

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • Country Flag

Site Supporter

Hello everyone. I'm an experienced bird photographer from a small town east of Toronto.

I'm looking forward to sharing some of my work and some advice for those of you who are into wildlife photography and are looking for experienced advice on mid to high end gear and technique.
I'm a Nikon man that has nothing against those of you who prefer a different brand.

Hello and welcome to the group from western Canada. I got into bird photography last year by accident on one of my trips to the west coast after seeing some eagles. I had a sigma 150-500mm lens at the time of seeing these eagles but have since bought a Nikon 80-400mm. I look forward to seeing some of your work and getting some advice on equipment and techniques.

Moester1955

Moester1955

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada

Hi and welcome. I just recently changed over to a Nikon system and like it very much, definitely a change from my previous Sony system. I do some wildlife photography as well, still with the Sony system using a Tamron 200-500mm on a Sony A700. Definitely learning a lot about birds,etc. Will be looking forward to seeing some of your work and advice. :-)

Rob Lonsberry

Rob Lonsberry

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag

Hi and welcome. I just recently changed over to a Nikon system and like it very much, definitely a change from my previous Sony system. I do some wildlife photography as well, still with the Sony system using a Tamron 200-500mm on a Sony A700. Definitely learning a lot about birds,etc. Will be looking forward to seeing some of your work and advice. :-)

Congratulations on your upgrade. I've been meaning to post here but life has had other ideas lately. As soon as I can find some time I will be getting to it!
It's still in under construction but my website does have a little bit of my work, it's not organized tho.

Roblonsberryphotography.com

Also, look me up on Flickr.

If you're stuck however send me a private message or email and I'll do my best to get back to you.

Rob

Moester1955

Moester1955

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada

Congratulations on your upgrade. I've been meaning to post here but life has had other ideas lately. As soon as I can find some time I will be getting to it!
It's still in under construction but my website does have a little bit of my work, it's not organized tho.

Roblonsberryphotography.com

Also, look me up on Flickr.

If you're stuck however send me a private message or email and I'll do my best to get back to you.

Rob

Hi Rob,

Checked out some of your photos, very nice!

iNYONi

iNYONi

Rob

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationLivingston, Scotland

Site Supporter

Hi Rob, welcome to the forum. Just checked out your site, great pictures, looking forward to seeing it once it's complete.