Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

D7300 --Release Date

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

CapMauro

CapMauro

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

Hey Everyone!!!

I had the 7100, great piece of machine, now, im going in december to The Netherlands and ill try to get the 7200 if its not out to the market the 7300 already. Fingers crossed.

Anyone knows a good place where i can buy the body and a lens, good price and where they currently work with the tax free form?

Thnks !!!!

TBonz

TBonz

Sportz Guy

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,652 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationOn A Field Somewhere...

Site Supporter

The D7200 was just released in March of this year, so I doubt there will be any releases in that line for quite some time.  Unless you are having some issue with your D7100 or the D7200 has some upgrade that you can't live without, I'd suggest just hanging onto the D7100.  It is a very nice, capable body.

zmohie

zmohie

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

hope nikon bring d300 body and put a new sony sensor inside it

Perseus

Perseus

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

The D7200 was just released in March of this year, so I doubt there will be any releases in that line for quite some time.  Unless you are having some issue with your D7100 or the D7200 has some upgrade that you can't live without, I'd suggest just hanging onto the D7100.  It is a very nice, capable body.

I've got a D200 and a D3200. I'm looking for GPS, flippy screen and still having Commander and built-in focus motor in the D7300. Beginning to think it would have been better if I had bought Canon?   The D3200 is a little bit irritating at first as it is menu driven. But it does not matter so much with experience and a good memory. There are ways and means to get around remote flash (like a fixed lead)  and foreign lens can be used on manual focus. In the field the flippy screen is a useful gadget extra for macro. Not sure how much better the focusing is than a D3200?