Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi from Virginia

newbie d600 d700 d100 d200

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Brueger

Brueger

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationHampton, VA

Hi,

Glad to see a place like "Nikon Forums."  Never enough places to ask questions or share you knowledge.

Facebook:  http://facebook.com/skypilot49

Some of my photography:

Photo Storage

Brian Rueger Photographer

Cheers

Brian

--

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian J. Rueger                                                                                             "Who dares wins"
Hampton Fire & Rescue Capt/PM. (Ret)                                                       Hampton, VA.
MSgt, USAF (Ret.) 49199
Check out my photography: Brian Rueger Photographer
Check out some of my other photography: Photo Storage
My blog: Gemutlichheit!

TCosbyJr

TCosbyJr

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationIndiana

Site Supporter

Hello from one newbie to this forum from another.

You have a great site. I like the story of you meeting your wife while buying film, and how you have a extensive list of catagories for your images. I have to ask do you have a favorite type of shoot/category?

Tony892

Tony892

Tony892

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Site Supporter

Hi,

Glad to see a place like "Nikon Forums."  Never enough places to ask questions or share you knowledge.

Facebook:  http://facebook.com/skypilot49

Some of my photography:

Photo Storage

Brian Rueger Photographer[/size]

Cheers[/size]

Brian[/size]

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian J. Rueger                                                                                             "Who dares wins"
Hampton Fire & Rescue Capt/PM. (Ret)                                                       Hampton, VA.
MSgt, USAF (Ret.) 49199
Check out my photography: Brian Rueger Photographer
Check out some of my other photography: Photo Storage
My blog: Gemutlichheit!
Hi Brian and welcome to the forum. Just had a wander through your photo library and clearly see evidence of your military/fire service background, in the precise way it is laid out. Your photorgaphs tell a story, which I thank you for sharing.

Brueger

Brueger

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationHampton, VA

Hello from one newbie to this forum from another.

You have a great site. I like the story of you meeting your wife while buying film, and how you have a extensive list of catagories for your images. I have to ask do you have a favorite type of shoot/category?

Thanks for the comments.

What is my favorite type of shoot/category?  That's tough.  That's like asking someone their favorite movie, actor or novel....  

Probably has to be photographing birds.  I have loved birds since I was a little kid.  

Google Workspace Updates: New community features for Google Chat and an update on Currents

Cheers

Brian

TCosbyJr

TCosbyJr

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationIndiana

Site Supporter

Thanks for the comments.

What is my favorite type of shoot/category?  That's tough.  That's like asking someone their favorite movie, actor or novel....  

Probably has to be photographing birds.  I have loved birds since I was a little kid.  

Google Workspace Updates: New community features for Google Chat and an update on Currents

Cheers

Brian

I had to ask as it seems one way or another everyone has a favorite, even if it isn't the category/group/style that they have taken the most photos of. For me personally I haven't found one yet myself and have a limited range of subjects in my area.

Impressive bird images, and stunning images of the humming birds. I'm a big fan of them as my family has feed them for many years. Strangly enough though since we moved to our new city and home, we have not seen a single humming bird in the past 3 years no matter what we try. I honestly think there are simply none to be found around here.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: newbie, d600, d700, d100, d200