Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Portrait - Mark

black & white portrait

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

iNYONi

iNYONi

Rob

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationLivingston, Scotland

Site Supporter

Took this series of pictures during my lunch hour. This guy was kind enough to agree to pose for me.

Mark1s
Mark2s
Mark3s

nbanjogal

nbanjogal

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • 2,094 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUT, USA

Site Supporter

Well done. I like the light and the B&W. Handsome guy too. So was he a stranger whom you approached, or was he a buddy who was out and about with you?

I hate approaching strangers. And that's my first assignment in my little photo workshop...ugh. So if he is a stranger, hats off to you.

Tony892

Tony892

Tony892

• Forum Member
  • 1,008 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Site Supporter

I am also interested to hear whether this was a stranger or someone you know. Still looking forward to seeing the other shots you have taken in Glasgow, or has the weather caused rain to stop play?

iNYONi

iNYONi

Rob

• Forum Member
  • 1,112 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationLivingston, Scotland

Site Supporter

Well done. I like the light and the B&W. Handsome guy too. So was he a stranger whom you approached, or was he a buddy who was out and about with you?

I hate approaching strangers. And that's my first assignment in my little photo workshop...ugh. So if he is a stranger, hats off to you.

Thanks, Mark was a total stranger. I was in central station and thought he looked quite photogenic. He was really up for getting his pictures taken and asked about my 7100 and lens. 

Tony, I'll get the rest of the Glasgow pics online as soon as I can, work and weather have hampered me this last week.

Tony892

Tony892

Tony892

• Forum Member
  • 1,008 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Site Supporter

Thanks, Mark was a total stranger. I was in central station and thought he looked quite photogenic. He was really up for getting his pictures taken and asked about my 7100 and lens. 
Tony, I'll get the rest of the Glasgow pics online as soon as I can, work and weather have hampered me this last week.

Well done Mark in talking the fellow into letting you taking his photo. I was convinced he was a friend or someone from work.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: black & white, portrait