Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Its terrible - But its my first try ( video with D3200 )

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

old4570

old4570

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Country Flag

[video][/vodeo]

Sorry about the beginning, mantis was so high I could not see if it was in focus or not ... 

Upham

Upham

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Country Flag

The tripod shots look really nice!

You probably learned it making this video but when you shoot video don't use AF it just searches to much and you hear the af-motor,. When using manual focus you can check the it by pressing the magnifier + button, it will zoom in the live-view.

old4570

old4570

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Country Flag

Yeah , the first part was with the camera above my head - and hand held .   Bit clumsy but I wanted the white mantis on video ...  

He had vanished by the time I came back with the tripod ..

Yes I discovered the zoom after taking the video , I look forward to trying again , but its hot hot hot outside with a big northerly blowing and its going to be hot for quite some time .  

I hope I get my manual focus lens soon ( 90mm Macro )