Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Grays Of Westminster

grays of westminster

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

iNYONi

iNYONi

Rob

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationLivingston, Scotland

Site Supporter

Wondering if anyone else has used this retailer. I got my D7100 from here...fantastic service and looking at the amopunt of kit they have in stock...would love to take a trip to the shop as I ordered mine by phone.

Grays of Westminster: Award-winning exclusively Nikon dealer in London | Wide Range of Stock #Nikkor #Thinktank

I see they also ship worldwide...

RossCumming

RossCumming

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationScotland
I have used them for bodies and lenses and they are at the top end of customer satisfaction. You will always get responses from them and they are very good to deal with. I have even bought 2nd hand lenses from them with warranty with piece of mind that it is Grays you are dealing with so any issues will be rectified quickly and efficiently. Just don't visit them on a Saturday as they are closed!

Tony892

Tony892

Tony892

• Forum Member
  • 1,008 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Site Supporter

I have not used them, but following your comments will consider them in the future.

RossCumming

RossCumming

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationScotland
I cannot rate them highly enough. And if you are ever lucky enough to go their shop in Pimlico then you'll be like a kid in a sweetie shop. Gray Levett occasionally goes over to Japan and brings back a load of 2nd hand kit so I always look there first for anything I am looking for. Don't expect bargain basement prices, you pay for the service and backup provided however that said they do not charge any more than market value, it's maybe just as cheap as dealing with an EBay importer or similar.

Tony892

Tony892

Tony892

• Forum Member
  • 1,008 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Site Supporter

I cannot rate them highly enough. And if you are ever lucky enough to go their shop in Pimlico then you'll be like a kid in a sweetie shop. Gray Levett occasionally goes over to Japan and brings back a load of 2nd hand kit so I always look there first for anything I am looking for. Don't expect bargain basement prices, you pay for the service and backup provided however that said they do not charge any more than market value, it's maybe just as cheap as dealing with an EBay importer or similar.

Well I have got to visit this place in Pimlico at some stage in the future, particularly since two fellow Scots are giving it the thumbs up.

K-9

K-9

Jamie

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationNew England

Site Supporter

Just based on pictures of how elegant the interior of their shop is, I wouldn't expect prices to be all that low. They are definitely known for having quality items and great customer service, though.

RossCumming

RossCumming

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationScotland
Glaring word missing from my last post in last sentence, it should read NOT as cheap as EBay importer! Didn't notice this error in my original post!