Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

i love my Z9 and sigma 120-300mm feels great in hands but c 150-600mm to light weight.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

fallout666

fallout666
  • Country Flag
  • Locationcfl area of space coast

just here to give some tips or tricks. when i use my sigma c 150-600mm on Z9 does not feel heavy. it has some weight to it. so when its windy can not hold steady and need my monopod which i use way more then tripod. but when i hold Z9 and sigma 120-300mm yes 12 to 13 pound weight feels some what heavy in one hand. but when i have both hands on it can shoot in wind no issue. since both lenses make camera so balance too. but c 150-600mm make feel to light weight for me. i am going threw picture of softball game i took with for first time today. will post photo from it. but main question. does sigma 120-300mm need Z9 update. i got lens in july last year and got Z9 around dec. not sure if sigma put all firmware on lens when i got or not. 

Merco_61

Merco_61
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUppsala, Sweden

Site Supporter

The latest firmware update is from August 2016, so a lens produced 2017 or later should have the latest firmware from the factory.