Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

David Yarrow Interview- One camera/lens Question

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Brian B

Brian B

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationSW Colorado

Site Supporter

Last night I was watching a remote interview with David Yarrow on YouTube. He was asked if he could only take one camera and one lens what would you choose. His reply, "the camera is an easy one- the Nikon 850". The lens he had to think about, but finally said the 85MM would likely be his choice.

Ron

Ron

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,262 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationMagic City

David Yarrow has made some amazing images with that camera, as well as the D6. However, I understand that he's using... or perhaps transitioning to the Z9. 

--Ron

Spirit Vision Photogra

Spirit Vision Photogra

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Country Flag

His methods have been quite controversial. :(

Ron

Ron

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • 2,262 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationMagic City

His methods have been quite controversial. :(

Perhaps I'm missing something here. Could you elaborate a bit?

--Ron

Merco_61

Merco_61

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • 10,643 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUppsala, Sweden

Site Supporter

I think our new friend has this type of article about Yarrow in mind. David Yarrow Is Running Afoul of the Ethics of Wildlife Photography, Again | Fstoppers

• Ron likes this

Ron

Ron

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • 2,262 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationMagic City

I think our new friend has this type of article about Yarrow in mind. David Yarrow Is Running Afoul of the Ethics of Wildlife Photography, Again | Fstoppers

Thanks for the link, Peter. I guess I've been living under a rock because I hadn't seen any of that before.

--Ron