Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

i got criticize for [posting photo z9 on Z lens 17-28mm F/2.8

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

fallout666

fallout666
  • Country Flag
  • Locationcfl area of space coast

there people in one nikon facebook group who criticize  me for take photo from Z6 with 17-28mm F/2.8 lens say it third party lens. why would people criticize someone for lens they use on flagship camera or D850  body. its rude to say that. all i did was post picture of box and what lens i use to take it. sad we have people like that when group was made to help people and to share our new gear if have it.

Merco_61

Merco_61
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUppsala, Sweden

Site Supporter

Some people are just natural snobs! 

The 17-28 seems to be a good lens, whoever made it. It is funny that those who love to hate third-party and third-party manufactured lenses so seldom post any of their own work…

g4aaw pete

g4aaw pete
  • Country Flag
  • LocationBirchington, North Kent Coast.

Site Supporter

I think the first line of your post explains it Chris - - facebook.

fallout666

fallout666
  • Country Flag
  • Locationcfl area of space coast

we have rules on the nikon facebook groups can not be hard on people for stuff they post. sad we have people in the nikon groups or canon and sony group that act that way. the look down on you for having flagship body or camera body like D850 style in any brand for having third party lens or not use pro glass with them. give  camera groups bad rap. pro photographer say use what you can afford not what you can not. i am saving up for mirrorless  70-200mm and to replace 85mm and 105mm macro. if replace 105mm macro and or 85mm to mirrorless give to brother. 2 sigma lenses i have will stay and use gen 2 FTZ mount. 150-600mm and 120-300mm