Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

D7500 Low Light Issues

d7500 low light

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

akame

akame

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag

I just bought a D7500, I had a D3100 previously. I'm using the camera in manual mode, shooting raw, and it's working incredibly badly in low light indoor conditions to the point that it feels something's wrong. I was shooting indoors in a room with lights on, while the lights weren't super bright, it wasn't incredibly dark, but I still needed shutter speed 1/80, aperture 4.5, and ISO at 800-1000 to get okay photos, and they were still dim. My 3100 worked way better in low light, I'm not sure if there's a setting I need to change.

Ellinor William

Ellinor William

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Country Flag

You need to turn off apply settings to live view, I forget what setting it is on the 7500, should be one of the D’s.

To fix such issues in photoshop, read this How to Fix Bad Lighting in a Photo | Stellar.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: d7500, low light