Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Z6 II Video meta data date wrong

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

CptKirk

CptKirk

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

I am trying to figure this out.  I have seen this happen a few times.

I have a Z6 II and on 10/1/22 I was shooting photos and short video clips at my daughters field hockey game.

Game started at about 6pm and ended about 7:30pm, all on 10/1/22.

But when I get home I and import the files into Lightroom I get 15 videos put into a 10/2/22 folder (attached image Nikon 1).

If I look at the 2022-10-01 folder all the files show a 10/1/2022 date (attached image Nikon 2).

If I look at the 2022-10-02 folder all the files show a 10/1/2022 date (attached image Nikon 3).

In the 10/2 folder if I right click on the videos and check the properties they all show a 10/1 creation date.

Is there something written to the files by Nikon that Lightroom would read to do this strange behavior?

Or is this something wrong in the Lightroom application itself?

Lightroom Classic info: 11.5 Release, build 202208080927

Thanks,

Attached Thumbnails

• Nikon 1.jpg
  • Nikon 2.jpg
  • Nikon 3.jpg