Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

okay for people who have gen 1 Z6 eye af is iffy

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

fallout666

fallout666
  • Country Flag
  • Locationcfl area of space coast

for people looking to getting gen 1 Z6 or have one. the eye AF is IFFY. i been using for long time find out that camera is pick and choice when wants it to show up. i did volleyball game at 300mm found eye out nowhere. but if do at short range chance slim picking. since pick and chose when wants to find eye. same for softball game i did other week too. both times testing out sigma 120-300mm F/2.8 on my Z6. also got same thing on Z mount 28-75mm it picked and chose if want eye or not. but if leave in 3d tracking find eye more then if use square box for face detection. so your better off get gen 2 or gen 3 Z6 or Z7 since has better eye af or face detection since better processor for it. or Z9 too.