Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Interval Timer Not Availablbe on Z6ii

interval timer z6ii

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

nikondave

nikondave

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Country Flag

Hello everyone, I recently purchased a Z6ii, familiarizing myself with the menu, and customizing it. I do recall when I first started looking at the menus, the interval timer item was not grayed out. Now that I have made numerous changes, the interval timer and associated menu items are grayed out, and the message "option not available at the current settings or in the camera's current state" is displayed if I try to access the interval menu item. Right now, the camera is set to shoot a single image per shutter release, and I am in full manual mode. Anyone ever encounter this issue, or can offer some ideas as to what may have caused this situation? I sure hate to reset all of the menu items to resolve this. Thank you in advance for your help!

nikondave

nikondave

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Country Flag

FWIW, I figured it out...I had the bracketing feature set, and the Z6 doesn't like that enables along with the interval timer at the same time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: interval timer, z6ii