Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

i have volleyball women player with a lot of blemish

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

fallout666

fallout666

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Country Flag
  • Locationcfl area of space coast

okay this women volleyball player has skin condition that shows a lot of blemish. main question is good or wise to make photo of person even thou has skin condition that cause blemish. does not look right. also glad i was not taking portraits shots of here since if use my portraits 105mm macro would super show all details 

g4aaw pete

g4aaw pete

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • 1,809 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationBirchington, North Kent Coast.

Site Supporter

okay this women volleyball player has skin condition that shows a lot of blemish. main question is good or wise to make photo of person even thou has skin condition that cause blemish. does not look right. also glad i was not taking portraits shots of here since if use my portraits 105mm macro would super show all details 

Your picture isn't showing Chris.

fallout666

fallout666

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • 1,098 posts
  • Country Flag

here the picture only one i have now. other i editing if post the other will show it more and brighter 

394642937_10223594641523815_325677518328

g4aaw pete

g4aaw pete

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • 1,809 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationBirchington, North Kent Coast.

Site Supporter

here the picture only one i have now. other i editing if post the other will show it more and brighter 

I understand the question.

We now see lots of people on TV who are missing limbs and have other visual problems.

I suppose the question is who's going to see that picture.

I think it would be wrong to edit it so that the blemishes 'disappear'.

fallout666

fallout666

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • 1,098 posts
  • Country Flag

I understand the question.

We now see lots of people on TV who are missing limbs and have other visual problems.

I suppose the question is who's going to see that picture.

I think it would be wrong to edit it so that the blemishes 'disappear'.

i was told not good show them and make them shown or stand out. but last to games i went  they started to get more red then last game i went to the where so red and inflamed 

La Bikina

La Bikina

Nikonian

• Moderators
  • 1,221 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationMexican girl in Barcelona Spain

Site Supporter

i was told not good show them and make them shown or stand out. but last to games i went  they started to get more red then last game i went to the where so red and inflamed 

My advice, If you have any soft focus filter use it, for portrait usually I used it for studio and improve the skin imperfections, but it's not like photoshop, and seems more natural like the old models magazines.

For acne teenagers or old women with wrinkles on the skin, it's like cosmetics. ^_^

By the way, you can find a lot of soft focus filters to sale in Amazon or Ebay.

soft-focus-digital-filter-allen-moore.jp

Note :Soft focus filter the second photo

ml_work

ml_work

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationAlabama

I don't do social media so it is very limited for my pictures to be seen by others than the person of whom I took the picture. The only ones that do get posted are when our church does cowboy roping / riding / rodeo stuff. I take pictures and send to pastors wife, who post on FB. I am very careful that I do not send her anything that would not be flattering to the person. Some people love to see their picture everywhere, while others don't even look in the mirror unless they have to. It is like most of us when we hear our voice in a recording and say how crazy it sounds, then our friends tell us "it sounds just like you".

The woman in your picture, I am sure she is well aware of the blemishes. To post it could amplify to her what others see or she may have excepted it as "how her voice sounds" and appreciate the photo being posted. I would not edit the blemishes out, that may embarrass her that you thought it look bad enough to remove. So you will decide to post or not.

Just my thought

Michael