Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

a mark on my pictures

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Scarab

Scarab

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

Hi I'm a newbie at picture taking with a D3500. I have a small blurry circle on my pictures, i have changed my lenses and it is still there. I take it that it is possibly a bit of dust or similar but how do I clean inside the camera? attached is a pic showing the problem. It is just to the right of the flag. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ellinor William

Ellinor William

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Country Flag

We usually think blur in the photos is due to shaking of the camera or movement of the subject at the time of capture. However, there are many other reasons that can make your photos blurry.

Check out this article to understand better, How to Repair Blurry Photos | Stellar

g4aaw pete

g4aaw pete

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationBirchington, North Kent Coast.

Site Supporter

Hi I'm a newbie at picture taking with a D3500. I have a small blurry circle on my pictures, i have changed my lenses and it is still there. I take it that it is possibly a bit of dust or similar but how do I clean inside the camera? attached is a pic showing the problem. It is just to the right of the flag. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try posting your example picture - we can't see it.

Merco_61

Merco_61

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,589 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUppsala, Sweden

Site Supporter

From your description, it sounds like dust on the sensor.

There is a chapter on sensor cleaning in the online manual for the D3500.

Caring for the Camera

One tip is to try to get a Giottos rocket blower rather than a cheaper blower as the rubber won’t deteriorate from the inside with that one.

Giottos AA1900 Rocket Air Blower | Wex Photo Video

You can, of course find them from other dealers, wex were the first Google hit on rocket blowers in the UK.

Definitely stay away from canned air as it can splutter droplets that are more difficult than dust to remove. If you are unlucky, you can even desto the shutter using canned air.