Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

okay just did test fit on my lowepro 450 aw II

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

fallout666

fallout666

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Country Flag
  • Locationcfl area of space coast

when i went to test out my backpack found out my lowepro aw II can hold my sigma lenses 120-300mm  150-600mm 105mm macro nikon 70-200mm and 28-75mm and 85mm lens. still have room for goodie bag. need to take backpack with me when i go to so cal next month and need room for laptop too. not sure new laptop will fit. or have to bring different backpack or laptop bag for it. since when i go to so cal giving my brother 2 lenses to have since we share nikon gear. just wanted share how it  can hold good amount of lenses 

Brian B

Brian B

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationSW Colorado

Site Supporter

I just got this same backpack a few weeks ago. So far it is a winner. Large enough for all my gear with room for some extras and small enough for carry on. Seems the build is very good.