Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Show your photographic art

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Larryc001

Larryc001

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationAgassiz British Columbia Canada
Do you have your or someone else’s photographic art on your walls? If so I would love to see some pictures of what you enjoy seeing every day. I will post a picture of one such display in our tv room. I love black and white so I have chosen to put these up. The top two were taken by my brother Robert “Bob” Christopher. The one of the church was taken by my father Les in Claresholm Alberta in the 1940’s. I really don’t have much on my walls that I have taken. I look forward to seeing what you have. Larry.

Attached Thumbnails

• 16014FF3-093C-4099-B78A-562BCCBF442E.jpeg

krag96

krag96

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts
  • Country Flag

Site Supporter

Larry, that's a nice set of B&W prints.

Larryc001

Larryc001

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationAgassiz British Columbia Canada
I had hoped to see some of what you people like. In lieu of that I will post a couple more off my walls. I hope you like them. The photo of New York is old. The other one is something familiar I believe.

Attached Thumbnails

• 27EA9FAA-91E6-4F1D-B0DF-F5ED9FCB42AD.jpeg
  • BA2E5188-CB62-491A-AFAD-E9C3E81E1CA8.jpeg