Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

D750 lagging

d750 lag delay

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

mw289

mw289

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Country Flag

Hi all,

My D750 has recently started playing up - first, it was taking 5-10 seconds to review photos after taking them, with the yellow sand timer just staying up. Then a few times I will click the shutter and it won't take a photo, but then will 10 or so seconds after pressing the shutter. Once or twice in the last couple of days it has also got stuck and won't do anything. When that has happened I have taken the battery out and it's worked okay afterwards, but still lagging on picture review.

I've had it for a few years and use it a lot, but take pretty good care of it. Any ideas?

Cheers!

g4aaw pete

g4aaw pete

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,810 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationBirchington, North Kent Coast.

Site Supporter

What level of firmware is installed?

mw289

mw289

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Country Flag

@g4aaw pete - I have C1.15 installed - I haven't updated it since I bought it 3 years ago, but I have just looked on the Nikon Download Centre and it looks like 1.15 is still the current version...

g4aaw pete

g4aaw pete

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • 1,810 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationBirchington, North Kent Coast.

Site Supporter

Yes, C1.15 is the latest on offer.

Have you tried another SD card, or perhaps tried it in the other card slot?

Ron

Ron

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • 2,267 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationMagic City

I think I'd try a new good quality SD card before doing anything else. Make sure you format the card in the camera before using it.

--Ron

mw289

mw289

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Country Flag

Thank you both - I tried that today and it's worked!!

• Ron likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: d750, lag, delay