Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

F4 MF-23 data back - can I get a copy of the original instructions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MichaelMyers

MichaelMyers

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationMiami and India

After ignoring it since the 1980's, I dug out my old F4 two weeks ago, and started re-learning how to use it.  Amazing how I forgot everything about it, but thanks to forums, the internet, Ken Rockell and both the user manual and a book on the F4, I'm starting to feel comfortable with it.

I just received my "MF-23 Multi Control" from KEH earlier today.  Is there someplace where I can download and print the original instructions that came with it?

My understanding is that it can/will print image information (including the date) either "on" the image or between the frames.  Since the F4 predates Exif files, I think this might be very useful in the future.

Over the past couple of weeks I had many questions come up, but this is the only question remaining (at least as of today).

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_5041.jpg

TBonz

TBonz

Sportz Guy

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,652 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationOn A Field Somewhere...

Site Supporter

NikonUSA might have the manual in their manual archives...Nikon | Shop & Explore Cameras, Lenses, and Accessories

Merco_61

Merco_61

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,632 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUppsala, Sweden

Site Supporter

Butkus has the MF-23 manual available in PDF.

https://www.camerama...nikon_mf-23.pdf

MIR has the MF-24 manual more or less available.

Nikon MF-23 & MF-24 250 exposures Bulk Film Back

The only difference is the 250 frame capacity of the MF-24.

mbcx

mbcx

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Country Flag
  • Locationin the south

Site Supporter

If you want the oem manual try this www.camerabooks.com I have gotten serval manuals from them including the MF-23.