Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Z6II Z6II Command Dial does not change shutter speed in S or M modes

z6ii command dial shutter speed

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

hsbooth

hsbooth
  • Country Flag

My Z6ii has lost the capability of adjusting shutter speed using the command dial in all modes including S and M.  I am able to change shutter speed in S and M, however,  using the touch screen.  I have reset the camera to default settings to assure that a menu setting is the not the problem.  The camera firmware is updated to version 1.21.  I was able to adjust shutter speed using the command dial prior to the firmware update.  

Has anyone come across this issue?  I have looked online to check if the issue may be related to the recent firmware update to version 1.21 and have not seen any postings about update related issues.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: z6ii, command dial, shutter speed