Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

pentaxpete has NIKON as well so HALLO !

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

nikonFILMuser

nikonFILMuser

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationBRENTWOOD Essex

Site Supporter

have many 'Camera Systems' now including NIKON so thought I would join the Site here. 

Been in Photography since 1951 having joined the School Photo Soc. then joined the South Essex Camera Club in 1952, then when that folded, Barking Photographic Society in 1959 where i became 'President' then moved to Brentwood,  Essex ( England) in 1965 and joined Brentwood Photo Club as well -- then Wife Number 2 went off with Vice-Chairman of Barking PS in 1993 so left Barking PS and became 'President' of Brentwood Photographic Club. I have a darkroom, do all my own B&W and some C41 but NOT E6 colour. I was a 'Pro' Photographer since 1959 and became a Local Freelance here in 1970 ---  never 'Made My Fortune' !!   Now all 'Freelancers' are out of Work and newspaper Staff Photographers made redundant as the Great Unwashed Public sen in FREE Snaps off their Phones so no need to send out a 'Pro' Snapper any more ! I USED to 'Exhibit' photos but it got so expensive. I am on many Photo Forums including 'FLICKR' and also have a YOUTUBE Channel 

https://www.youtube....lfDb-jhA/videos

You  can see many Tuitional Videos , a lot about NIKON FILM CAMERAS. 

My NIKONS : FE, FE2, FM, FG, L35AF Compact

Nikon FE.JPG Nikon FE2.JPG Nikon FG with AF lens.JPG Nikon FM with Micro-Nikkor.JPG Nikon l35 AF.jpg