Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nikon SnapBridge App issues

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Davey Gravey

Davey Gravey

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag

Dear Nikon users,

I've recently bought a Nikon D5600 which is great and I'm getting into DSLR photography. However I'm having real problems using the SnapBridge app and Nikon Image Space.

The camera and the iPhone connect perfectly, I can see the images on the SnapBridge app, but then nothing happens even with autolink and autodownload selected.  If I manually select the images I want to download on SnapBridge, and then select "Download", still nothing happens. When I check Image Space and/or my phone the new photos they are not there. I then go back into SnapBridge and they've gone and I have start all over again and never with any success.

I think this is me not understanding how to work the SnapBridge app, if anyone has any ideas I would be very grateful.

Thanks

David.  

Davey Gravey

Davey Gravey

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag

I've managed to solve this. It's not a camera or app problem but an iPhone problem. Snap bridge won't work on my iPhone SE, but works perfectly on an iPhone 7.