Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Which flash to get for my wife?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Jimmygu3

Jimmygu3

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag
Hi all! I’m not the photographer. My wife’s birthday is next week and she wants a new flash for her D7500. She currently has the SB600. She likes it, but the hinge flops down when she attaches her Magmod Magsphere to the flash unit. She mainly does handheld portrait shoots and the occasional wedding or party. I’m wondering if the hinge issue will happen on the new flash, or if they are made stronger now. And I mainly need advice on which flash would be best for her needs, as I’m not familiar with many of the technical features, and frankly, neither is she. So I’m inclined to get the more basic, compact, lighter-weight one, but wanted to see if others have advice. Thank you!