Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Photo Site

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Daniel

Daniel

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • Country Flag

Site Supporter

Hi, DSLR photography is my main hobby and I use facebook groups to display my photos online but I am presently working on my own personal website out side of facebook.. I enjoy traveling and capturing the scenery or places I've been on my DLSR camera's. The cameras I've used are the Nikon's D60, D7000, D7100, and D800E. Thought I am working on becoming good at most aspects of photography most photos I've taken are landscape and lately I've been trying wildlife and people portraits.

My group is closed so if you want to see my pictures then request to join my group and I will add you. Hope to see you on my facebook groups page @:   http://www.facebook....daniel.despins/

iNYONi

iNYONi

Rob

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationLivingston, Scotland

Site Supporter

Just requested to join your facebook group. Looking farwrad to seeing your pictures. If you have time, check out my own website

Pentax Forums - The Ultimate Resource for Everything Pentax

I like, Landscape, nature and also just getting in to Portrait photography, I have a D3100 and D7100.

Daniel

Daniel

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • Country Flag

Site Supporter

Just requested to join your facebook group. Looking farwrad to seeing your pictures. If you have time, check out my own website
Pentax Forums - The Ultimate Resource for Everything Pentax

I like, Landscape, nature and also just getting in to Portrait photography, I have a D3100 and D7100.

Added you and nice photos Inyoni. Awesome wild life shots and I like the pictures from Scotland.

Daniel

Daniel

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • Country Flag

Site Supporter

Make sure to give a thumbs up or comment to your favorite pics on my site. I find it interesting that the pics that are my favorite are not generally not that of others and my least favorite are the favorite of others. At least I will know a bit of what works and what doesn't. For those that haven't seen my site its photos from this year and pics of the USA and Canada. I haven't been out side of Canada and the USA yet.

Tony892

Tony892

Tony892

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Site Supporter

I like the variety of work you have on your site, well done.

Daniel

Daniel

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • Country Flag

Site Supporter

Thanks Tony, I started out just taking photos of landscape but after seeing some eagles on one of my trips I bought a zoom lens and started taking photos of Eagles and what ever other wild life I could see when travelling. Hopefully this spring I will get a chance to see some grizzly's again and other types of birds and wildlife.

Tide Photography

Tide Photography

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationTennessee

Request sent... if have time, check mine out https://www.facebook...TidePhotography