Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello From BC Canada

canada british columbia photography

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

westpix

westpix

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

Hi everyone, it's been a few years since my last time here, and still looking for old friends and interesting topics, and help if I can..

Tony892

Tony892

Tony892

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Site Supporter

Hi and welcome to the site. Think the forum may be a different one from the original forum that you belonged to. As far as I am aware, this site came into being at the start of October 2013, but by the sound of things it has much in common with the other site you visited, as the people are very friendly, there are interesting topics that help all levels and great crowd of friendly folk. Look forward to hearing your hints, advice and seeing your images/blogs.

K-9

K-9

Jamie

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationNew England

Site Supporter

Shh, Tony, you shouldn't have told him.  :D

Just kidding. Welcome to the "new" Nikon Forums!

PhotomanAYU

PhotomanAYU

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag
I just joined, sounds like a great Nikon user forum. I'm a wedding and portrait photographer from BC Canada .

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: canada, british columbia, photography