Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

OMG im a newbie

newbie new member england

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ian.ra

Ian.ra

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

Hi my name is Ian, i am from Norwich, England.

I have loved photography all my life but back when i first took a liking to it the cost of the camera was only the start to the expenses, now we are in a digital age you can save money by not having to print out every shot, I got back into photography as part of my mission to publicise my martial arts, started with a bridge camera to get action shots and saving my pennies until i could finally afford an entry level dslr being the NIKON D3100, all is going great and loving taking photo's of more than just martial arts now, still need a lense with larger aperture to truly capture those action shots, so the pennies are being saved again, also on British City and Guilds level 2 Photography course which is filling in the gaps of things i have already learned. and introducing me to lots of new ideas, 

K-9

K-9

Jamie

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationNew England

Site Supporter

Welcome, Ian.  You should check out the Nikkor 50mm f1.8 G, as it's the lowest price fast Nikon lens.

Tony892

Tony892

Tony892

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Site Supporter

Welcome to the site Ian and we all were newbies or still are.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: newbie, new member, england