Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello, I have some older/vintage Nikon lenses for sale

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

paul from morpeth

paul from morpeth

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

Hello,

I'm new here and this post might end up in the classifieds (apologies to any moderators), but I have some rather nice old Nikon

gear for sale.  My father-in-law passed away back end of last year and I have the task of selling his old gear.  I'm a Pentax user myself (no booing please), so I do know a bit about cameras and lenses and their working condition.  I buy and sell on ebay usually but thought it might be a better idea to come right to the source of potential buyers.  I am based in the UK and would prefer to sell in the UK.

Among the lenses are an AF Nikkor 1.8 85mm in very good condition, and AF Nikkor 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 D, also in very good order and a PC Nikkor 2.8 35mm shift lens in excellent condition.  There are othersas well as Nikon SLR cameras.

So please message me if interested at all, or if you would like some pictures or have any questions.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards...Paul.