Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

D700 troubles

back screen no turn on

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Swede1126

Swede1126

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationTrail, BC

Howdy I'm having some issues with my D700. I use this camera frequently and yesterday I was going for a walk along the river (Columbia, close by). Getting ready I dropped a battery into the camera, turned it on, the top panel came on, pressed the menu button on the back of the camera, nothing, checked the top again, it was still on. 

I have the David Busch's D700 and I looked through it but could find nothing on this topic.

I wanted to see if it would fire, it did. I took the card out of the camera, hooked it to computer and the images came out fine (took a couple, different exposures)

The camera has only been fired 14419 times, never been dropped or submerged and the only lens on it is the 28-300 mm

Any idea what the problem can be. 

Thanks in advance

Swede