Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

d810 night photography too much noise setting issue?

d810 night photography noise focusing dark sky

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

roser

roser

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag

for a few months now I have been taking shots of the sky. learning . I regret not getting a d810a now. but at the time never thought I would go to the skies. but now I have gotten my toes wet and I want to figure out how to improve. looking at a star tracker for the d810, less complicated the better. I like my images but I have two main problems. too much noise and very hard to focus. I just bought a tethering tool blue tooth so I can use my iPhone to help focus. not too bad, could be better. a lot here, I know, but any experience or advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: d810, night photography, noise, focusing dark sky