Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

D850 Frame Counter Issue

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Richard Hall

Richard Hall

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

Hello, I've recently purchased a D850 and have noticed the following. When I take out the SD card, the frame counter stays at the number of shots left on the card upon its removal. When a new card is inserted the frame count stays the same until the camera is powered up and the focus button is depressed. This has no other effect on the camera and it works as normal. Problem is the frame count not reverting to E on removal makes you think there is always a card in the camera. I've been caught out a couple of times now when I've picked up the camera and seen that there are a given number of shots available, only to find there is no card in the body. Any help appreciated.