Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello everybody!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

somerto8

somerto8

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

I've recently started to spend more time during this pandemic on my photography, mainly photo shooting birds in my garden.

I have a D40 which I bought 12 years ago and love it! it's a great little camera and solid as rock. I currently have a Sigma 10-20mm which I love so much, and an average Tamron 18-200 for general use. 

I also have just bought a D300 for a great price off Ebay a camera that is beyond me at the moment! but I will enjoy getting used to all the buttons, if ever! I also bought a Nikkor f 4.5 prime AI 300mm and believe the D300 will work the aperture and beep when I manually focus, fingers crossed! really for birds. So, no doubt will need some help.

Cheers