Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Triggering different brands of OCF

godox v860ii nikon sb-600

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

JAP

JAP

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

Hoping someone can shed some light on an issue I am having trying to trigger different brands of speedlights from my D750.  I just purchased the Godox V860ii.  I bought this after reading good reviews about the built-in receiver.  The instructional videos show that when the flash is in Commander or Master mode - it can trigger other brands of speedlights, as well as other Godox speedlights.

So I set up the V860II on-camera as the Master, and set up a Godox AD200pro and a Nikon SB-600 as slaves.  All on same channel and group.  I can get the AD200 to trigger with no problems.  Cannot get the SB-600 to trigger in unison with the AD200.  I can trigger each of them on their own and they work, but cannot get them to flash at the same time.  I've tried multiple searches to see if anyone else has this issue and came up with nothing.  I do have a Godox transmitter that is compatiable with Nikon and have also tried setting that up -- still cannot get the SB-600  to trigger, athough it will trigger the AD200 and the V860II in unison.  

If anyone has any insight or work arounds for this, I would love to hear from you.  Thanks.

PebblzNnutz

PebblzNnutz

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationAlaska

Site Supporter

I think what you need for the SB-600 is a Godox X1R-N receiver.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: godox v860ii, nikon sb-600