Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hey from the Hudson Valley of New York

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

NYPhotoGuy

NYPhotoGuy

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Country Flag
hey folks, Brad here from NY, Orange County!

Got a ton of lenses and nikon bodies all the way back to a few of the Nikon rangefinders and film bodies of yesteryear. Mom was a pro-tog who shot nikon exclusively till about 2010 when one of her assistants convinced her to go to that "C" camera company. Yeah, L glass is freaking sexy, but I'd rather have my Nikon.

Long story short, I grew up loving photography as a hobby. A way to document my life as I grew up, something fun to experiment with, and then I got into my own business of sharpening stuff (knives, scissors, restoration of sowrds etc) and photography was a key element in being able to show detail of ky repairs to clients.

I guess that's enough into, thanks for a great forum and hope to get some people sharing their stories, and please look to my technical help post about my d7200. I'm lost and the body is definitely not working properly.