Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NIKON INC. ANNOUNCES RETAIL AVAILABILITY OF THE FLAGSHIP NIKON D6 DSLR

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Adam

Adam

Nikon Forums Staff

• Administrators
  • 1,335 posts
  • Country Flag
Melville, NY (May 07, 2020) - Today, Nikon Inc. announced the retail availability of the new Nikon D6 DSLR, which was unveiled in February of this year. The D6 will be available in the U.S. starting on Thursday, May 21 for the suggested retail price (SRP) of $6,499.95* for the body-only configuration.   Whether on an assignment or in the studio, Nikon’s flagship D6 DSLR always delivers…

View the full story

Nikon Shooter

Nikon Shooter

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,041 posts
  • Country Flag

Whether on an assignment or in the studio, Nikon’s flagship D6 DSLR always delivers…

How do you know, Adam, it's not here yet?  :P :P :P

SilverPhoto1

SilverPhoto1

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationHillsboro Oregon

Site Supporter

I've been trying to buy one, no luck so far

krag96

krag96

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts
  • Country Flag

Site Supporter

B&H has them on a 2-4 week wait, you can sign up for an alert as to when they're in stock again.

SilverPhoto1

SilverPhoto1

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationHillsboro Oregon

Site Supporter

B&H has them on a 2-4 week wait, you can sign up for an alert as to when they're in stock again.

I had an email notification setup for Adorama, got one saying they had some, of course with the Jewish holiday it really messed things up and by the time the shipping guys had access to the order they were out... I prepaid for one with B&H and now waiting, they all are closed right now till Oct 11, so maybe about then maybe they will get some... I am about ready to just order it directly from Nikon.