Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Duplicate copies of same photo downloading to computer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Jen62

Jen62

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

I was hoping someone have have a suggestion re. problems I am having with my new Nikon Z 50. First batch of photos on the provided SanDisk 32GB SD Card downloaded to my PC with no problems. Second and third outings with the camera this weekend, however, resulted in hundreds of copies of the same photo being downloaded to my hard drive on both occasions. It only happens with several photos being multiple copies, then the rest download as per usual. I have used my Nikon D5100 for years without any troubles at all- this problem with a brand new camera within several days of it arriving has really thrown me. Many thanks in advance for any advice.