Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SnapBridge multiple phones

snapbridge

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ClinchValley

ClinchValley

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Country Flag

I've been using SnapBridge with my smart phone and D5600 for some time and love it.   I recently purchased a tablet and would like to install the app.   It says already installed (it is on my phone) and will not let me add it to my tablet.   What is the work around to get it onto the tablet?

TBonz

TBonz

Sportz Guy

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,652 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationOn A Field Somewhere...

Site Supporter

I am a bit confused...more info will certainly help.  It sounds to me like this is a tablet question and not a camera question which is fine.  However, it would help to know the models of the tablet and phone or at least the OS so that someone with experience there can chime in.  It may be as simple as checking the tablet...I have installed software on my phone that automatically installed on my tablet.

Having nothing to do with your issue...I have to ask, is that VA's Clinch Valley?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: snapbridge