Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Need A lens Suggestion!

lens suggestion

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

forhad0077

forhad0077

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationNew York

Hello everyone, Recently i stated Wedding Photography Service and I am using canon 60D for it.Now I am Thinking Of buying A lens For Wedding Photography.Sholud I Go For Canon EF 24‑70mm???!!!!

Nikon Shooter

Nikon Shooter

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,041 posts
  • Country Flag

That zoom would be my first step for sure…
if possible, the ƒ 2.8 version.

Merco_61

Merco_61

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,589 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUppsala, Sweden

Site Supporter

If you are offering professional wedding photos, why use a 10 years old camera? A 60D was an adequate prosumer body in its day, but something full-frame with the 24-70 lens you are thinking of would be much better.

Will you start by shooting as assistant/2nd photographer or as primary from the beginning? Weddings are demanding gigs, even when you know what you are doing, using current tech and adequate backups. Doing it with a single old camera is a disaster waiting to happen… The wedding market is tough and the customers litiguous if you don't deliver.

mikew

mikew

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationNorth East Lincs

Looks like  spam to link to an external editing site

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lens, suggestion