Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How to remove AF Area Brackets on playback

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

smithlo

smithlo

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag

Hello - I recently purchased a D750 and I notice that when I play back images the AF Area Brackets and focus square show.  Could you tell me how to remove them (or if I remove them, will I not be able to hit Okay and zoom in on the area of focus)?  

Many thanks for your help! 

Lois

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1023.JPG

PebblzNnutz

PebblzNnutz

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationAlaska

Site Supporter

Try looking at a setting in Menu > Playback Menu > Playback display options. One of them should be "focus point" or something like that.

Merco_61

Merco_61

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,587 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUppsala, Sweden

Site Supporter

I don’t have the camera with me, but I think you can get a clean presentation by pressing up on the 4-way selector to scroll through the viewing options.

smithlo

smithlo

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag

Try looking at a setting in Menu > Playback Menu > Playback display options. One of them should be "focus point" or something like that.

Thank you so much!!  That did it!!

I don’t have the camera with me, but I think you can get a clean presentation by pressing up on the 4-way selector to scroll through the viewing options.

Thanks so much for your reply!