Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Never seen one of these before. A strawberry bush. ?

never seen one strawberry bush

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Tony

Tony

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Site Supporter

Lens: Sigma 70~300mm APO Macro Lens. Camera: Canon EOS Rebel t5. Photo Location: Sherwood Forest ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/200s Aperture: F7.1

Focal Length 235mm, Manual Exposure Mode, -1EV, No Fill Flash With CWA Metering. I am told by the employees that these berries are very sweet. Yum!! smile.png

Thanks for viewing.

TT

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1033 (2).JPG

Nikon Shooter

Nikon Shooter

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • 4,041 posts
  • Country Flag

Nope, Tony, these are lychees… delicious! :)

Tony

Tony

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • 2,520 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Site Supporter

Nope, Tony, these are lychees… delicious! :)

You are correct.  They are referred to as Lychees in Australia and New Zealand.  I am informed that they are really delicious with ice cream.  I was surprised to learn that they are native to the United States.  Here it is called a strawberry tree or bush.  Cannot wait to try them.  Thanks for your contribution.  TT

brickie58

brickie58

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Country Flag
  • Locationwales
A dessert option in Chinese restaurants here in UK.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: never, seen, one, strawberry, bush