Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A quick hello from the Emerald Coast of Florida.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

chsnglightphotography

chsnglightphotography

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationNavarre, FL

My name is Kevin Horn Sr. I have been shooting for several years now. As most, I started with a point and shoot, moving up to a bridge camera then finally a DSLR. My first, that I still have, is a Nikon D3100. I currently shoot with a D7200. My interests are wildlife, nature and to a lesser degree, landscape. I shoot quite a bit at and around the beach. Northwest Florida has some really good spots. Not nearly the amount of wildlife as in central Florida, but still pretty good. Thanks for the add and I hope to learn from those more experienced than I and possibly help other learn from my experience. I would consider myself an adept amateur.