Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nikon z7 display issue

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

cbdirect00

cbdirect00

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

Long time Nikon user but new to the z&s cameras. I turned my Z7 on today and my viewfinder and the dispaly are dark. Both show various camera settings but the aperture binks (the camera is on A, if set to S, then it blinks)  the ISO setting blinks and the exposure compensation scale blinks. ?? Any suggestions appreciated.

fallout666

fallout666

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Country Flag
  • Locationcfl area of space coast

try hitting button on left side of camera near where viewfinder and hot shoe at. i did and turn of lcd screen someone else in mirrorless thread made mark on this. only less then 8 people or 10 have mirrorless nikon on this group. so i can only give best remark i can. since have learning disability. go to local camera store or ask nikon for help since first time i saw this report or hit nikon Z6/Z7 facebook group for help too. all i can give