Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nikon is Developing the D6 Digital SLR Camera and the AF-S NIKKOR 120-300mm F/2.8E FL ED SR VR Telephoto Lens

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Adam

Adam

Nikon Forums Staff

• Administrators
  • 1,335 posts
  • Country Flag
Melville, NY (September 04, 2019) - Nikon Inc. is pleased to announce the development of the Nikon D6 professional DSLR camera and the AF-S NIKKOR 120-300mm f/2.8E FL ED SR VR telephoto zoom lens. Nikon released the D1 digital SLR camera in 1999, making 2019 the 20th anniversary of the single-digit D series. Thanks to the imaging know-how cultivated over Nikon's long history in …

View the full story

fallout666

fallout666

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Country Flag
  • Locationcfl area of space coast

i hope price lower and way more then sigma version of this lens. if around 2k in full price will save up cash or it since better 1.7 on 70-200mm

SilverPhoto1

SilverPhoto1

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationHillsboro Oregon

Site Supporter

Well the lens is $9800 and the D6 is $6500, that is if you can get a D6, I am trying... I do own the lens and it is nothing short of spectacular for sports and portraits. It is heavy at over 7 pounds .. 

I use the lens on my D5 and it works great.. Can't wait to use it with a D6.