Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What computer do you use?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Ron

Ron

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationMagic City

I really need to replace the old Dell I'm using now. It's so last millennium... LOL

I started doing photo editing on a Mac (using Photoshop 2). Maybe it's time to return to Apple; I really don't want to deal with Windows 8. And, all of you Mac Pro and iMac users have me foaming at the mouth. LOL

--Ron 

Daniel

Daniel

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • Country Flag

Site Supporter

I really need to replace the old Dell I'm using now. It's so last millennium... LOL

I started doing photo editing on a Mac (using Photoshop 2). Maybe it's time to return to Apple; I really don't want to deal with Windows 8. And, all of you Mac Pro and iMac users have me foaming at the mouth. LOL

--Ron

One of the reasons I ditched my PC laptop was because of windows 8 and the other was the quality o the screen. Been on the road now for 4 days and love my MBP. Go for it u won't regret it.

Ron

Ron

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationMagic City

One of the reasons I ditched my PC laptop was because of windows 8 and the other was the quality o the screen. Been on the road now for 4 days and love my MBP. Go for it u won't regret it.

Well, the Samsung monitor I'm using is OK (knock on wood!!) but I'm having a hard time repressing the gag reflex each time I see a PC running Windows 8. And, while I have plenty of friends who insist that Linux is the only way to go, until Lightroom and Photoshop are ported over to it, it's a non-starter. 

--Ron