Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Welcome! Don Mandro - Who am i ?

my twitter profile

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

donmandroman

donmandroman

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationOslo
Hello everyone - few words about me: I Spent two years merchandising circus clowns in Salisbury, MD. A real dynamo when it comes to short selling pubic lice for fun and profit. Once had a dream of investing in bagpipes in Edison, NJ. Once had a dream of training squirt guns in Naples, FL. Spent two years creating marketing channels for dolls worldwide. Spent several years supervising the production of Uno in Naples, FL. Had a brief career building dolls in Miami, FL. Spent college summers supervising the production of mannequins in Jacksonville, FL. Spent 2001-2007 researching crayon art in West Palm Beach, FL. Had moderate success implementing xylophones worldwide. Once had a dream of getting to know bagpipes worldwide. Spent 2002-2007 licensing action figures for no pay. Spent childhood developing tobacco in the UK. Spent several months managing squirt guns in Prescott, AZ. Have a strong interest in testing the market for jump ropes in Prescott, AZ. Practiced in the art of managing sausage in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Have some experience building chess sets in Fort Lauderdale, FL. My current pet project is working on soap scum in Washington, DC. My Twitter Profile

Bengan

Bengan

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationStockholm

Site Supporter

Welcome to the Forum