Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Video monitor for Z7

monitor z7

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Sanfairyanne

Sanfairyanne

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag
I’m hoping there is a way of shooting stills to an ipad. I know there is Snapbridge also some other devices to send images such as Camfi, but all I want is to plug my mini ipad or cell phone into my Z7 and start seeing images with minimum fuss or delay. I don’t want to wait several minutes for a wifi connection and I don’t care one jot about controlling the camera from my iOS device. I just want a fast easy method so that I can view images on a larger screen. Ideally I would do this on my ipad because of course he ipad has multiple uses, but if this is not possible does anyone know of a monitor that will work? I’m aware that certain products exist. I believe there’s the Atmos Ninja V, I would just rather not spend $600 + when all I need is a visual display.

Many thanks in advance