Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nikon D750 iso and memory card error

nikon d750 iso card

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

theaa

theaa

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag
firstly, iso was stat resetting to 100. I put iso 1600 and when i took a photo, it was dark and iso was 100. this problem has been repeated. Then I have changed a memory card and a problem with iso was gone. But when I took a photo, on display wasn't the photo I took, but a fifth behind the new photo. After that, I've got an error "This memory card cannot be used. Card may be damaged. Insert another card". Then I have formated a (second) memory card, put another (third) memory card and after few shoots i've got message "File contains no Image data" and the photos i took were gone. 
Is this a memory card problem or it is something with electronics on my camera? The part with iso is confusing me and that's why I think that this is not a problem with a memory card. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nikon, d750, iso, card