Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Recent Wedding Photos

wedding sony a7iii hervey bay australia crew one photography

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

dcbear78

dcbear78

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationGladstone, Queensland

Hi... Since selling off my Nikon kit I guess I don't visit these parts as much as I once did. Although I still enjoy lurking from time to time, I just don't have much Nikon relevent stuff to add. But thought I might share some photos from a recent wedding. All shot with Sony A7iii and either 35mm f1.4 or 85mm f1.4 (and maybe a 55mm f1.8).

Sorry for the large images, I have given up on Flickr so I am linking these direct from my website, so they will not get resized. I think the forum software will make sure they aren't too big?

Mel-Ernie-2-of-36.jpg

Mel-Ernie-12-of-36.jpg

Mel-Ernie-15-of-36.jpg

Mel-Ernie-22-of-36.jpg

Mel-Ernie-19-of-36.jpg

Mel-Ernie-23-of-36.jpg

Mel-Ernie-25-of-36.jpg

Mel-Ernie-29-of-36.jpg

If anyone is really interested you can check out a few more photos here in their blogpost on my website.

Nikon Shooter

Nikon Shooter

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,041 posts
  • Country Flag

If anyone is really interested …

I was… I went… I enjoyed! :P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wedding, sony, a7iii, hervey bay, australia, crew one photography